Puff Back Cleaning in Highland Heights, Ohio
If you're faced with puff back, you've come to the right place. Since 2000, Crossroads Property Restoration, LLC has been restoring properties which have experienced puff back in the Highland Heights, Ohio area. The technicians at Crossroads Property Restoration, LLC have years of experience and are fully equipped to contain and restore your property in no time. When you're faced with this frightening situation, don't worry. Call the experts at Crossroads Property Restoration, LLC, and we'll have your frightening situation contained in a flash.
Free Puff Back Cleaning Quote
What is Puff Back?
Whether you have a hot water heating systems, gas furnace, or oil furnace in your Highland Heights property, there's always a chance for puff back. However, it is most common with an oil furnace heating system. Puff back occurs when there's a misfiring in the furnace, causing soot to spread into your home, covering your furniture, drapery, walls, ceilings, and everything else. The soot coverage may range from a light dusting to a more concentrated coverage. Though it may be tempting to want to clean the soot, it's better left for the professionals of Crossroads Property Restoration, LLC to handle. This soot not only is extremely messy and has a strong odor, but its contents can also be carcinogenic, therefore it needs to be thoroughly cleaned and deodorized. Crossroads Property Restoration, LLC has the manpower, equipment, and expertise to get you back to normal in no time.
What should you do?
- Keep hands clean to prevent soot from spreading onto unaffected surfaces
- Place rags/towels on affected areas to contain it
- Throw away all exposed food
- Wash houseplants thoroughly
- Call a professional to fix your furnace
What shouldn't you do?
- Don't attempt to wash the affected surfaces yourself
- Don't use standard cleaning products which could cause further damage
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances which have been close to fire or water without calling a professional first
- Don't turn on ceiling fans or other fans